Sargood On Collaroy
A Health and Wellness Resort for People with Spinal Cord Injuries to Refresh, Learn and Connect
Opened in March, 2017, Sargood on Collaroy is an innovative, state of the art, residential learning and respite centre for people with spinal cord injuries.
Situated on the beautiful coastline of Sydney’s Northern Beaches, Sargood on Collaroy enjoys uninterrupted beach-frontage views.
Only 40 minutes from Sydney CBD but a world away from the hustle and bustle, Sargood on Collaroy is the perfect place to come and stay for a while.
- 17 self catered apartments where guests can stay with their partner, family or personal care worker.
- A place to adjust to home, work and community life;
- Access to the latest technological advancements, global models of best practice;
- A place to re-motivate, reconnect with goals and refresh skills; and
- A place for learning opportunities to support living independently, to build psychological confidence, to increase social participation and to support carers and family.
Sargood on Collaroy will provide the following:
Learning and problem solving
With programs for self-management, wellbeing and vocational skills grounded in a whole of life approach.
Flexibility in responding to client preferences & needs
Including support for families and carers as well as you.
We place great emphasis on peer support and connection with the community of people with lived experience of spinal cord injury.
Experimentation and creativity
This will be encouraged and it will be safe, with programs and services available to try and test new things.
Partnering with others
We will bring in a range of quality services and programs, which can be accessed by people with spinal cord injury.
Knowledge and influence
This will grow from deep engagement in thinking, communicating and implementing the services and programs that work best for people with spinal cord injuries.
Register your interest
If you want to come and stay at Sargood on Collaroy, register your interest today and we’ll be in touch with greater detail. You can also click here to receive the Sargood Foundation Newsletter.