Opportunity to Partner with The Sargood Foundation
“Partner with the Sargood Foundation.”
The Sargood Foundation attributes much of its success to strong partnerships formed to create mutually beneficial agreements with like-minded parties.
We seek long term long-term partners to become involved with the Sargood Foundation and Sargood on Collaroy:
- Support the funding of a stay and participation in programs at Sargood on Collaroy to ensure access for those who require financial support.
- Employment and volunteer opportunities. As the number of people returning to work after a spinal cord injury is extremely low – 30%, we are committed to lifting participation rates and are looking to partner with companies to provide training, mentoring and employment opportunities.
As a Sargood Foundation partner, you’ll be welcomed and included as a Friend of Sargood. Partnerships are recognised in a mutually agreed way such as:
- Positive brand alignment;
- Fulfilment of corporate social responsibility objectives;
- Staff and client involvement;
- Engagement with a loyal and influential local community;
- Recognition on our Honour Board, across our social media platforms, online communications and at fundraising events.